Rear Pick-Up Feeder
Model FVR EP71
Automatically feeds sheet stock into SPS® STOP Cylinder Screen Printing Press at speeds up to 4,000 units per hour.
Suitable for a broad range of flexible rectangular substrates including:
- Graphic Printing:
- - Advertisement posters, packaging boxes/ wraps, book covers, printed arts, stickers, greeting cards, labels/tags, braille, scratch-off lotteries
- Industrial Printing:
- - Transfers/decals (textile, ceramic, glass, decors…), Automobile/appliance dashboards/panels (2D, 3D IMD/FIM...), Security cards(credit card, ID, bank note…),Nameplates, membrane switches…
- Circuit Printing:
- - Flexible circuits(carbon/silver…)
- Optoelectronic Printing:
- - Electroluminescence (electrode, emission layer, dielectric layer, backside electrode…)
- Biomedical Printing:
- - Health-care test strips(blood sugar, uric acid, cholesterol…).
- Green Energy Printing:
- - Battery electrodes…
3-side open design allows operator access for stack setup.
Substrate centered by pile guides which scale to appropriate dimensions.
Stack height sensor with automatic feed-in control.
Heavy-duty suction pick-up head, blast-air + spring leaf sheet-separation system.
Suction cups with adjustable strength, positioning and height to handle a wide variety of thickness/rigidity in sheet materials, enabling flawless sheet separation pick-up.
Accurate roller type double-sheet detection.
Stream/single-sheet dual mode sheet delivery(synced with SPS® Screen Printing Press), increases productivity.
Control synced with linked SPS Cylinder Press, with further control switch panels near key operation points for operator convenience.
Non-stop rods, for pile pallet change during printing on-the-go.
Pre-stacking device, for preparing sheet stock pile on trolley outside, for immediate load-in in place, shorten pile load time.
Servo-driven version, correct sheet slip error.
Sheet cleaning roller device, ensures printing quality.
Anti-static device, eliminates static charge on plastic sheets.
Serismart F automatic format setting system(SPS® Press, Stacker follow along), significantly raises setup speed.