SPS VTS XP57/P
Also called Cylinder Screen Printing Press, Cylinder Press
(TILT SCREEN LIFT TYPE, PRIMELINE LUXURY CLASS)
LINKED WITH A FEEDER
SPS Feeder offered in choice of 2 types: Rear Pick-up type SPS FVR EP 57, and Front Pick-up type SPS FVF FP57, depending on substrate types and thickness.
Based on the XP tilt screen lift type’s superior German SPS lineage classic: the “Original SPS STOP Cylinder Principle” (advantages: highest run speed, printing quality, operator convenience and comfort, ever seen in the market), the XP57/p is further added functions, optimized to primeline (/p) luxury class, for high-demanding precision industrial screen printing processes to use.
Max. speed 4,500 cycle/h (with EP Rear Pick-up Feeder,); Or 2,800 cycle/h (with FP Front Pick-up Feeder). (max. sheet 750x1060mm depending on model)
Suitable for paper, plastic, etc. flexible sheet substrates, to be printed graphic images, special effects (varnish, relief, particle, gloss…), or industrial functional pastes (conductive, covering…), such as:
• Graphic Printing: posters, packaging boxes/ wraps, book covers, stickers, greeting cards, labels/tags, braille, scratch-offs…
• Industrial Printing: transfers/decals (textile, ceramic, bikes, sports devices…), automotive/appliance dashboards/panels (IMD/FIM...), security cards (credit, ID…), membrane switches…
• Circuit Printing: flexible circuits (circuits, conductive contacts…), electronic labels, sensors…
• Opto-electronic Printing: electro-luminescence (electrode, emission layer…), flexible cover-lenses…
• Bio-medical Printing: health-care test strips (blood sugar…).
• Green Energy Printing: thin film batteries…
• Auto-lubricated balanced drive system, performs constant stability and accuracy in high/low speed and long/short run (feed-in – registration – printing – delivery).
• Finely produced cylinder integrated sequenced vacuum/blowback and grippers, for controlled printing stability hence even ink deposit.
• Front stops + vacuum side guides + optical sensors sheet registration system, working with Non-Print / Auto-Stop protective controls, avoids sheet waste.
• Screen loading from above + guides + centralized 3-point screen adjustments, for convenient and comfortable setup.
• Pneumatic screen tilting in large-angle, provides opening under screen allowing operator access for screen cleaning (assisted by delivery belt fold-down), upgrades setup efficiency; Working with Auto-Stop programs, controls ink parking on screen – anti-drip, convenient cleaning.
• PEH multiple controlled squeegee pressure + electronic sequence/stroke system, squeegee is automatically controlled securing print quality.
• Motorized + electronic pressure controlled + micrometer indicated squeegee set-down system, automates fast setting at uniform accuracy.
• Squeegee bridge pneumatic tilting + drip pan, for fast clearing squeegee off screen and convenient change.
• Delivery belt in varying speed (synced to up/down-stream machines) + fold-down exit part (convenient access for service).
• High-level master-control PLC + attentive control programs + package movements, for convenient and error-proof operation.
• Eye-level high-mounted operator interface + multiple nearby control panels for convenient and comfortable operation.
• Error diagnose/indication and history record, on-line remote diagnose.
A) Advanced Offset Feeder: No crossbar obstruction over front of feeder. Operator can stand up for comfortable operation. Both sides open, convenient for pile adjustment. Steel plate goes to the floor, easy manual load or w/pallet jack.
B) Feeder Head: Advanced feeder head with controls for multiple blast air for sheet separation, vacuum strength, suction cups angle/spread position, skew correction provides an advantage when running deformed sheets.
C) Infeed Conveyor Vacuum: Vacuum volume fully opened or closed, and adjustment can be increased or decreased incrementally.
D) Screen Setup Space: Screen high tilt, exit belt fold-down, central screen adjustments + pneumatic lock-in. Provides maximum comfort and space for operator’s fast and convenient settings for cleaning screen/cylinder, + other adjustments.
E) Screen Adjustment: Screen adjustments centralized, convenient for adjustment at one-position, from delivery end or operator side.
F) Screen Holder Frame: Designed with screen tilt to gather ink at print end, prevents flow-back and dripping through mesh holes of low viscosity inks.
G) Screen Off-Contact Distance: Screen to cylinder distance 1.5mm. Lower off-contact improves registration tolerances. Minimizes mesh to be pressed down by squeegee for increased life of screen. Less mesh stretch and deformation.
H) Squeegee: Optional German RKS C05 carbon back-plate squeegee (one piece). Strong in support (no bending) and light-weight. Changed in 1 second by switching a nearby pneumatic clamp. Carbon plate helps dissipate static.
I) Squeegee Level Adjustment: Only 2 seconds for automatic setting by machine from pushing 2 buttons, fast and constantly accurate always, regardless of operator skill level.
J) Squeegee Pressure: Pneumatic + electronic + hydraulic triple controls (stabilizing), automatic equalization. Includes dynamic automatic adaption to level variance.
K) Squeegee Angle: No need of tool for adjustment. Squeegee blade position remains unchanged and constant, adjustment is fast and convenient.
L) Print Stroke: Print stroke digitally settable according to sheet length. Squeegee accurately falls beyond grippers in settable range. Lengthens life of screen and squeegee. No risk of ripping
M) Delivery Conveyor: Belts run in variable speeds. First synchronized with cylinder speed (delivery-sheet out). Secondly synchronized with dryer conveyor speed (transferring sheet to dryer). No risk of scratching sheet.
N) HMI: Main HMI placed at operator eye level. Clear icon and text display for operation conditions, error displays, for easy operator use & control.
O) Sheet Side Guides: Vacuum suction and pulling from bottom side, prevents damage to sheet surface (with optional vacuum-push mode for thicker / heavy sheets).
P) Anti-Drip: Swivel drip pan device to collect ink drips from squeegee for quick changeover, ink removal, and increased accessibility to screen..
Q) Anti-Splash: Designed with solution against risk of splash (out of screen) of low viscosity ink (varnish) during high speed runs. Splash guards synchronously activated open/close along with screen clamping/release action, convenient for production runs using low viscosity ink.
R) High Speed (3000 p/h~): Equipment can comfortably adapt to long time high speed run up to max. nominal 4500p/h (mechanism weight-load well balanced and fine-tuned, thus low in vibration, noise and wear).
S) Maintenance: Automatic oiling for all mechanisms, with oil level detection and warning indication. No need for frequent oiling, lessens work burden and lengthens life of mechanical functions (often seen used for over 35 years).
US Std Units
|Max. sheet size (standard)||550mm x 750mm||22" x 30"|
|Max. sheet size (optional)||enlargement to max. sheet width of 750 mm (29.5") & frame width of 1060 mm (41.7") on request|
|Min. sheet size||250mm x 300mm||10" x 12"|
|Print Frame o/d(Standard)||960mm x 960mm||38" x 38"|
|Print Frame o/d(Optional)||880mm x 880mm||34.5" x 34.5"
(reduces max. print size to 20" x 28")
|Cycle Speed max./hr||Max. speed 4,500 cycle/h (with EP Rear Pick-up Feeder,); Or 2,800 cycle/h (with FP Front Pick-up Feeder).|
|Width (+ platforms on A and B side)||1830mm||6'|
|Height (in basic working position)||1650mm||5'5"|
• Anti-static device, eliminates static charge on plastic sheets. for smooth run.
• Print length correction system, corrects screen mesh deviation.
• C05 squeegee system, ensures printing quality, fast and lightweight in change.
• Synchroline control, for in-line control and automatic speed syncing.
• With other options, corresponding to process requirements.
|Original SPS® STOP Cylinder Principle™||standard|
|Sheet alignment system for invariable dot-to-dot registration||standard|
|Swivel-up squeegee bridge and screen carrier (wide opening for set-up, cleaning)||standard|
|Screen carrier tilting in pneumatic version||standard|
|Drop-down delivery belt segment (set-up & cleaning position)||standard|
|Leveled-off protected gripper recess with minimum off-contact||standard|
|Polished stainless-steel vacuum cylinder in micrometric precision, with blow-back||standard|
|Individually spring-loaded sheet grippers with ejectors in the cylinder||standard|
|Optoelectronic sheet lay stop and pass detection: infeed, front and side lays, sheet delivery||standard|
|Rear pick-up stream & single sheet feeder SPS® FVR EP with vacuum infeed table||standard|
|Offset type feeder head, independent pick-up and forward movement, sheet skew||standard|
|Servo-motorized sheet infeed with EP feeder (slip compensation)||optional|
|Single sheet front pick-up feeder SPS® FVF FP- with servo-controlled slow-down||optional|
|Sheet cleaning device, integrated in the feeder belt table||optional|
|Anti-static basic set: discharge electrodes||optional|
|Anti-static extension: orientable valves for ionized blast air, fitted at feeder pile corners||optional|
|Anti-static extension: additional discharge electrode, mounted to squeegee bridge||optional|
|Anti-static upgrade package for industrial applications on film substrates||optional|
|Compressed air nozzles for enhanced sheet separation from pile||standard|
|True size scales / gauges for format adjustments; central tuning of feed board equipment to sheet length||standard|
|Centralized side guide positioning, externally accessible||standard|
|Vacuum side guides, with fine-tuning for pulling force||standard|
|Additional push mode on side guides, convertible||optional|
|Sheet delivery with vacuum hold-down and solvent vapor extraction||standard|
|Adjustable sheet deflector guides in the delivery section||standard|
|SPS® synchrolinewith motorized sheet delivery (with SPS® dryer: in auto-synchronized speed)||standard|
|3-point screen adjustment, central B-side position, pneumatic lock-in||standard|
|Screen carrier with pneumatic frame clamping, prepared for pre-registration||standard|
|Print length correction system (adjustment to fit)||optional|
|SPS® PEH squeegee unit with central pressure control and read-out||standard|
|Horizontal squeegee bridge adjustment (”top position”)||standard|
|Digital squeegee set-point control, gripper margin and active print path adjustable||standard|
|Motorized squeegee set-down with SPS® autoset height leveling||standard|
|SPS® C05 squeegee blade system (RKS) with pneumatic holder, with angle adjustment||optional|
|Pneumatic quick clamping of squeegee holder and flood coater profile||standard|
|Equipment package for low-viscosity media (drip protection pan)||optional|
|Touch-screen HMI with all main functions in central B side position, clear text indications||standard|
|Enhanced GS safety package: light barriers with timer-controlled overrun function||optional|
|Central grease lubrication with automatic level detection||standard|
|Stainless steel machine paneling; walk-ways on A and B sides||standard|
|Equipment for on-line service data transfer||standard|