- CCD camera registering system, combined with servo driven material adjustment, alignment alternatively to substrate center or defined target mark.
- 2-high resolution CCD cameras for optical position capturing, supported by external light sources, 15” color monitor for visualization / monitoring of the alignment process.
- Servo-motorized auto-alignment of the printing base carrier to final register position (X-Y-θ)
- Hardened aluminum alloyed printing base with vacuum table top for positive material hold-down, adjustable blast-air.
- Printing head with servo-driven squeegee / flood coater assembly, digital pressure setting, separate and continual electronic pressure control for squeegee and flood coater.
- Servo-driven screen peel-off with continual, perfect synchronization along printing path.
- Screen frame holder with lay stops, pneumatic screen clamping and position security.
- Color touch-screen HMI with save and retrieve function for 100 parameter menus.
- Failure diagnosis and data log system with error analysis and report functions.
US Standard Units
|Max printing area||400mm x 400mm||15 ¾" x 15 ¾"|
|Min printing area||120mm x 120mm||4 ¾" x 4 ¾"|
|Screen frame size max (WxD)||850mm x 750mm||33 ½" x 29 ½"|
|Screen frame size min (WxD)||700mm x 650mm||27 ½" x 25 ⅝"|
|Screen frame height||For the convenience of our customers, ATMA prepares all machines sold through RH Solutions
to accept roller, diamond chase, and stretch and glue frames with heights 28mm - 52mm (1.1" - 2").
|Substrate thickness range (flexible substrates)||0.05mm - 1.0mm||0.001" - 0.039"|
|Printing base vacuum hole diameter||01.0mm||0.039"|
|Printing base height above floor||950 + 50 mm||37 ⅜" + 2"|
|Cycle speed (throughput) max.
(max. size, full stroke, full speed)
|Integrated system accuracy||0.10 mm||0.0039"|
|Power source||3∮, 220V/380V,50/60Hz|
|Compressed air source||6.3-7.7 kg/cm²||90 - 110psi|
|Machine dimensions (WxDxH)||2040mm x 1400mm x 1860mm||80 ¼" x 55 ⅛" x 73 ¼"|
|Net weight approx||800 kg||1,764 lb|